Non Exclusive License Terms
The following serves as a legally binding agreement between AaronBeats.com (“Licensor”) and the purchaser (“Licensee”) of the instrumental (“Composition”) included with this package, composed and produced by Aaron “The Titan” Bradley.
- Payment. The Licensee agrees to pay the Licensor a non-refundable fee of $34.95 for the non-exclusive use of the instrumental being licensed in this agreement, for the purpose of creating and recording a new composition.
- Master Use. The Licensor hereby grants to the Licensee this non-exclusive license to record vocal synchronization to the Composition partly or in its entirety in its original form (“Master Recording”). The Licensee understands that their non-exclusive use of the included instrumental is limited to a total of one new composition, and if the Licensee wants to create additional compositions, they must obtain another license from the Licensor. Licensee also agrees to refrain from changing, removing melodies or sounds, re-arranging, or editing the instrumental.
- Mechanical Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive license to use the Master Recording (completed song with vocals) in the duplication, reproduction, manufacturing, and distribution of records in the form of cassette tapes, compact disk, digital downloads, and other miscellaneous digital and audio recordings worldwide. Licensee is limited to distributing for profit, the sum total of five thousand (5,000) copies of such recordings, contingent upon the receipt of payment for license.
- Performance Rights. The Licensor grants to Licensee a non-exclusive license to use the completed Master Recording in concerts, shows, performances, etc.
- Ownership. The Licensor maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the instrumental, and can continue to sell and license it non-exclusively and/or exclusively. The Licensee does not have the right to license or sell the rights to the instrumental in whole or in part to anyone. In the event that someone purchases an exclusive license to this instrumental, you will retain your non-exclusive rights under the limitations listed in this agreement until the completion of these terms.
- Publishing. Licensor maintains all publishing rights.
- Term. This license goes into effect upon the date of completion of payment for the non-exclusive license, and shall terminate ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
- Credit. The Licensee must give the production credit to Licensor for any and all distributed materials, media and performance formats. Credit should be given in writing where possible, and vocally otherwise. Written credit can be given in one of the following formats:
“Produced By: Aaron “The Titan” Bradley for Titan Music Lab”
“Produced By: Aaron B the Titan for Titan Music Lab”
“Beat by Aaron “The Titan” Bradley for Titan Music Lab”
“Beat by Aaron B the Titan for Titan Music Lab”